You are free to use the website www.free-world-maps.com (henceforth Website), as long as you agree with the following terms and conditions. If you don't agree with any of these terms, then don't use the Website.
1. General terms of the Website
1.1. The administrator and copyright holder of the Website is Any Outline LTD (henceforth Company) registered in England and Wales (in UK).
1.2. By using the Website you agree, that the Website is updated and administered following the law in England and Wales.
1.3. People who are located in any country are free to use the Website as long as they agree, that
1) the requirements for the Website must not be something else, than requires the law in England and Wales;
2) any possible dispute with the Company will be solved according to law in England and Wales.
2. License of using the world maps
The license shortly
* The derivative world maps can be used royalty free for any legal purposes, if
1) by using on websites, there will be added a clickable visible link to the domain name www.free-world-maps.com;
2) by using for other purposes, there should be the visible domain name www.free-world-maps.com on the map.
* If there have been made enough changes to the map (see below the license in more detail), then linking to the domain name www.free-world-maps.com is not necessary.
* Please visit the source map sites, to be more sure of using licenses of the source world maps.
The license in more detail
2.1. The descendant pictures (derivatives) are royalty free to use for any legal purposes (including creating new derivatives and commercial using), under following few conditions.
2.2. The conditions by downloading.
2.2.1. The case of copying without changing a map. The world map images can be used in unchanged form freely for websites, if there will be added to the website a clickable and visible link to the domain name www.free-world-maps.com.
2.2.2. The case of creating a new derivative of the map. The link (see article 2.2.1) is not necessary, if the image will be modified enough before using it on some website (see below article 2.4).
2.3. The conditions by printing and other using not mentioned before.
2.3.1. The case of printing and other non-website using without changing a map: The world map can be printed freely, if the visible domain name www.free-world-maps.com will be on the printed page or on the map.
2.3.2. The case of creating a new derivative of the map: The visible domain name (see article 2.3.1) is not necessary, if the image will be modified enough (see article 2.4) before printing it or before using it in some other way.
2.4. The "modified enough" is meaning, that at least all the areas of continents-countries on the map are replaced with some other colors, textures or shades of colors.
2.5. The using licence of all the maps on the Website "Free world maps" (derivative maps and also source maps) are also connected with the rights of the software (which makes the source maps) or with the rights of the ready made source maps. Although, it was understandable, by getting the source maps, that they are for free using, please visit also the links to the source maps websites to be more sure yourself, that the maps are free to use for your special needs!
Although the Company is doing its best to offer updated accurate world map images and Website, the Company takes no responsibility, if there are inaccurate or outdated map images or other digital information on the Website. The Company is not responsible, how and for what purposes the visitors of this Website will use or are using the images, which they got from this Website or how they understand the licenses of source images, which were used creating the images got from this Website.